The popular DanceVersity summer dance camp for kids and teens returns to Berkeley, California! Youth, ages 7-17 are invited to explore a variety of world dance traditions in an immersive full-day summer camp with an opportunity to perform what they learn.
Youth, ages 7-17 are invited to explore a variety of world dance traditions in an immersive full-day summer camp. Each week youth learn 5-6 different dance traditions taught by master artists and have the opportunity to perform what they learn for family and friends on Fridays. 2018 Schedule is as follows:
Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm (half day and extended care available)
- Week 1: August 6 – 10
- Biodanza w/Mirjam Krohne; Flamenco w/Damien Alvarez; Capoeira w/ Broderick Rodell; Tajik w/Natalie Nayun; Jazz w/Tom Mayock
- Week 2: August 13 – 17
- Flamenco w/Damien Alvarez; West African w/Leslie Carter; Polynesian /Kumu Lani Cid-Iulio ; TURF-Hip Hop w/Johnny5
- Week 3: August 20 – 24
- Haitian Folkloric w/Portsha; Romani-Turkish w/Hannah; Egyptian Folkloric w/Hannah; Afghan Fusion w/Samia
FEES / DISCOUNTS
• $380/week (half-day and extended care rates available)
• Early Bird: 25% off if you register/make a deposit by May 15, 2018!
• Multiple weeks: 15% off if you register for more than 1 week
• Siblings: 15% off if you register multiple siblings
Space is limited - ENROLL TODAY!
For more information, please visit Danceversity's website: www.danceversity.com and follow them on Facebook or contact them directly.
email: email@example.com or call: (805)407-8877